simple is beautiful
NYC Taxi Photo: looking for work
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday 22 July 2007

looking for work

I've decided to stop driving the cab for now. recent events have been a bit too much for me. I'll try to continue part 2 of the conffessions of a taxi driver post by the end of the week. Also I'm still going to try to renew the taxi license to have some work option to fall back on. I already spent $167.50 to renew the license, so to stop trying now would be stupid.

I should still update this blog weekly with pictures i've taken over the last 2 years, and throw in one more story in time. I assume in time this blog will slow down. What I'd like to do is get some other job, and in my spare time, I'll make a new blog about the new places I discover in Staten Island (the final frontier of NYC)

0 comments:

Post a Comment