simple is beautiful
NYC Taxi Photo: Lucky 327: my new identity, again
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Lucky 327: my new identity, again


I changed my blogger name, yet again, to Lucky 327. What the hell did 4min mean anyway? meh I don't know what it meant, but here's what 327 means:

327 is the number on the cab I used to drive regularly for about a month, when I tested the whole driving 5 days a week thing. That's something I won't do again until the police stop targeting cabbies for tickets and the city does something about traffic congestion. Plus I found midtown impossible to navigate when I had to memorize every street where left turns or right turns were not permitted. And anyway I just like the number 327.

I'm just letting you know, in case I comment on your blog, and you say, who the hell is this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment