simple is beautiful
NYC Taxi Photo: Special guest photoblogger
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday 9 December 2007

Special guest photoblogger

I drove saturday, and despite driving some friends home, returning a hack license left in my cab, and driving a great photo-blogger around, I made a decent wage. 

Driving around with Jez was a pleasure. He held two cameras in his lap, one wide angle, and one zoom, snapping shots so many times that he changed memory cards 4 times in only a limited time frame. I told him, at that point, that I'd only taken a few shots, none that I was happy with. 

"Well you are doing the driving," he said.

True, true, but it made me think about how much I've faded in any hardcore attempt at photography,

"When you are a photographer, you only do one thing, so you might as well shoot a lot." This is what he told me, when I mentioned again, my lack of images.

To see his shot from inside my taxi click here: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment