simple is beautiful
NYC Taxi Photo: busy
2 ... 2 ...

Friday 11 April 2008

busy

Taxes, sorry guys, I got stories pending, but unable to finish them with the sleeping and the taxes taking up valuable time. 

Got messages from two NYC taxi internet people this week:

One from Yellowcabnyc who wants me to put a photoblog on the site. I'm all for doing that while still keeping my own here. He hasn't gotten back to me yet so we'll see. Go ahead and click on it, it's a valuable source for all NYC taxi news. Now I'm sure there are even greater sources, but I don't know of any.

And another from taxinyc.tv, wow. He wants to talk taxi, great site, has anybody shown the process of getting the taxi license with more detail and entertainment? And it's just the beginning. 

So while I'm being a lazy asshole check those two links out.  No, no I don't talk like that with customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment